with Ta3leem, with other members and users, and in general with Ta3leem platform. Ta3leem receives
Information that the Ta3leem platform collects from you (including personal information)
- Ta3leem platform collects information directly upon registration for a user account and creating an education user profile;
- Register and participate in online courses and training courses;
- Purchase a product or service (for example, certification);
- Send emails to teach;
- Participation in user surveys;
- Participating in public forums, webinars, and other interactive experiences on Ta3leem.
Require that limited circumstances are marked for your personal information when
- Register for Ta3leem user account (name, username, email address);
- Purchase a verified certificate (so that a third-party supplier can educate you to authenticate your identity) or another product or service (so that the third-party supplier within Ta3leem processes the payment);
- Participate in remote monitoring operations or other training course facilitation processes (so that the third-party supplier on the education platform can monitor and evaluate the integrity of the course activity);
- Or get a verified certificate (the certificate will have your name on it).
- Your Learning Account Profile (you can view a limited or full profile for other users of Ta3leem Site)
- When participating in a training course, forum, webinar, or other interactive experience on Ta3leem website (noting that in some cases, this information is shared with a third party that provides tools or other assistance to Ta3leem site.
Storage and safety
Ta3leem stores information, including personal information, on its servers and also on servers of companies that are hired by Ta3leem to provide services. Each member also stores information, including personal information, on its own servers and / or on the servers of the companies that the member hires to provide services. In each case, the information may be stored in Iraq and in other countries where Ta3leem or one of the members operates.
Ta3leem controls its own copy of the information collected through Ta3leem platform website and has an information security program designed to protect the information in its possession or under its control. This is done through a variety of privacy and security policies, processes, and procedures. It uses administrative, physical and technical safeguards that reasonably and appropriately protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information it collects, receives, stores, or transfers. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure; Consequently, it cannot provide a 100% security guarantee. While Ta3leem strives to ensure the safety and security of its network and systems, Ta3leem cannot guarantee that its security measures will prevent 'hackers' or other unauthorized persons from accessing or illegally obtaining information.
If you become aware of a security breach that includes a copy of your personal information, you may try to mark your notification online so that you can take appropriate protection steps. By using Ta3leem website or by submitting personal information to Ta3leem, you agree that Ta3leem can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues related to your use of Ta3leem website. In the event of a breach of the security regulations, Ta3leem may post a notice on the home page of (www.ta3leem.iq) or anywhere else on the Ta3leem website and may send an email to you at the email address associated with your Ta3leem account. Depending on where you are, you may have a statutory right to receive written notice of a security breach, which includes your personal information.